Friday, May 1, 2015

I mustache you a question....


Who is happy its Friday?!?!?! 

I could not help myself, I love this picture of my Travis! He is being silly at school :) We finished swim lessons yesterday, thank goodness! And yes, I should have brought my own Vodka for the snowball! The first half of the "parents day to watch", we were both crying. He had an amazing coach who was very sweet and never made him do anything, he let Travis get in on his own. Travis could see me, but of course I had sunglasses on. It was so hard to not go rescue him. But he did it! On his own! He got in the water, swam to his coach, and really learned some swimming skills. I could not be more proud of this angel! He got McDonald's and pizza for dinner. Big Travis had gone to a local toy store to buy the perfect solar system toys for him, (his new favorite subject). The Travis' came home together while I stayed and swam with Townes. He was a very happy and very tired boy last night. He was in a fabulous mood this morning, it was the first swim day at school for the summer season. There was a huge water slide jumpy at school we saw as we drove through the carpool line. Poor Townes was sad he could not go with brother, but he will get to go in June :) It has been a crazy week and I am glad its over. Although it ended great, it was very emotional and stressful. 
So proud of my guys! Have a great weekend! Hug your little ones tight tight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment